Enable your Python applications to execute concurrent code with asyncio: Python's most effective built-in library to execute I/O-bound tasks in a timely fashion (sorry threading, but you suck). Building apps/scripts using the base
Asyncio library, as well as accompanying asyncio plugins that make writing async code in Python easy.
What You'll Learn
- What concurrency/asynchronous code means in the context of Python.
- Under-the-hood data structures and paradigms at work in
- The project structure of building & running Asyncio applications.
- Executing high volumes HTTP requests faster with aiohttp.
- Writing to a file without blocking I/O with aiofiles.
For those who...
- Have a solid understanding of Python.
- Want to significantly improve performance of scripts which manipulate data.
- Are tired of flamewars between developers declaring that "Python is slow."